Monday, July 14, 2014

Welcome





Hi! I’m Ebony.  I am a wife, a mother, a sister, a friend, and above all….. a woman of God!  

After a deep desire to have longer, healthier hair, I began to search the internet with the hope to find useful information that would help me fulfill my desire.  I had no clue the "hair world" was so large with a wealth of information.  I discovered many hair blogs/You Tube channels, such as Hairlicious  & prettywitty77, that were so beneficial.  Initially, I wanted to start blogging to document my hair journey but quickly discovered that my life involved so much more than my hair.  I wanted a website/channel where I could go that touched on multiple areas of my life.  While on my search, God began to speak to me about starting a blog that touched on those different areas.  As a result, ForHisGlory78 was born.  

You may ask why the name “For His Glory 78”.  Well, I want all that I do to be for the Glory of God, hence ForHisGlory.  The number 7 represents completion & the number 8 represents new beginnings.  For me completion/new beginnings are very important on this journey called life.  Many, if not all, would agree there are areas we would like to “file” in completed & other areas we would like a fresh start. 

So what should you expect????  Here you will find an uplifting Word, my hair journey, my skin journey and anything else that I can share with the world that will give God glory!  I am not & do not claim to be an expert in any area.  However, I have been blessed with wisdom in some areas & have love/care/concern for others and would like to share what I am learning and learned.  I look forward to sharing an inspiring Word, my journey to longer, healthier hair and skin that glows for God!  So.......
Until the next post....Do something ForHisGlory!

No comments:

Post a Comment