Friday, May 27, 2016

Same book, new Chapter…


I haven’t wrote in a while so I’m not sure where to begin. But here I go… The book of my life is about a journey designed and ordained by God.  I consider the many experiences, happenings, victories, and obstacles, etc. as chapters.  All of the chapters vary in length. There are times when I want to change the duration, whether shorter or longer.  Since I’m unable to determine or dictate the length of time spent in one particular chapter, I’ve decided the best thing to do is to embrace chapter and make the most of it.  It is my desire that even if the chapter is not so pleasant, I find some good in it and hone in on that.  It’s easy to be negative during a negative situation and positive during a positive situation.  But it takes work to be positive when encountering a negative situation.  However, I am willing to put in the necessary work to put out positivity.  Being positive is a characteristic of my Heavenly Father.  What better way to draw people to Him than by displaying one of His characteristics. 
This chapter brings about change in all areas of my life.  The change that is happening in my life is physical, mental, and spiritual.  Oftentimes change is scary because of the uncertainty that occupies it.  Although there are things I don’t know, I do know Jesus Christ!  With that being said, I know He already has my life planned out according to Jeremiah 29:11.  Therefore, it gives me the opportunity to TRUST Him and for my faith to increase.  It definitely won’t be an easy task because there is an enemy that has desired to sift us (me) according to Luke 22:31.  However, if you read the entire scripture it tells us (me) that God has prayed that our (my) faith doesn’t fail.  With faith one is able to confront, fight, and conqueror all adversities! 

I am excited and looking forward to this new chapter in my life.  Some experiences will be captured by words, pictures, or just memories.  Regardless of how they are captured, my plan is to embrace and joy them!  And I pray that whatever chapter you’re in, you will do the same!

So until the next post…Do something For His Glory!

No comments:

Post a Comment