Thursday, October 9, 2014

Amazing Grace



As I was going throughout my day, I began to reflect on this journey called life.  We can easily get caught in what’s not going right & where we would like to be, we forget where we came from.  When I began to think about where I use to be compared to where I am now, the words “Amazing Grace” were painted so vividly in my mind.  Then I started to sing the hymn many of us know…..“Amazing Grace, how sweet the sound, that saved a wretch like me!  I once was lost, but now am found, was blind, but now I see!....”  After singing, I was in totally “different” place mentally & spiritually.  I began to dig deeper into what God was showing/speaking to me through that song.  Here’s what I got….

“Baby girl, Grace when experienced is sweet!  I saved you when you didn’t know you needed saving!  You were lost in yours/others world, doing your own thing.  BUT because you have experienced My grace, you are no longer wandering around but you now know where you are & who’s you are.  You can “see” the goodness of God even in the midst of what appears(ed) to be a terrible situation.  You can now testify that My Grace, freely given because I love you, is truly AMAZING!” 

With lips of Praise, a heart full of Thanksgiving, & until the next post…..
Do something For His Glory!


No comments:

Post a Comment